Research & Development
Strive to improve the comprehensive quality and technical level of employees
Malaysian Palm Oil Board | MPOB - PhD Inorganic Chemistry
HBEE has a strong technical cooperation team which consists of:
- Biogas Research Institute of the Ministry of Agriculture of China (formerly the Deputy Director)
- Professor at China Agricultural University, Beijing
- Director of China’s Mianyang Biogas Research Institute
- German electrical system experts.
BEE closely tracks and studies the latest biogas fermentation technology, latest technology and latest materials in the world, so as to ensure the technological foresight of BEE.
Engineering Quality Control
BEE researches and develops the most economical and applicable plan based on customer’s requirement. During the construction period, our engineering department will monitor the construction site management throughout the whole process.
Specifically, our chief engineer will strictly supervise the construction project through video while our manager will visit each construction site and working together with project manager to study and analyse any micro-process in the construction to ensure timely delivery and consistent quality aspects of the project.
Various technical trainings are organized to improve the comprehensive quality and employees’ technical level and their cohesion with the company.
- Core technical & principle of anaerobic fermentation technology
- Construction technology training, especially on new techniques etc
- Technical training familiarity with drawings and engineering features before starting
- Entrepreneurship &Team Building training.
- Company Cohesion Training: Entertainment Harmony
- International latest fermentation process research and training
- Market development training (training partners)
Enamel Coated Steel (Glass-fused-to-steel)
Enamel coated steel is formed at high temperatures, with two inert ceramic glaze layers fired on both sides of steel plate as shown in figure, a blue under glaze layer, a green surface glaze layer, the steel plate in the middle.
- Standard colour: Green or according to user request
- Coating thickness: 0.25~0.45mm, both sides coating
- Corrosion resistant
- Nice looking and beautiful
- Acid-proof alkalinity:
- Standard coating is suitable to the pH value: 3~11;
- Special coating is suitable to the pH value: 1~14;
- Adhesive power: 3,450 N/cm;
- Elasticity: the same to the steel plate, approximately in 500 kN /mm;
- Degree of hardness: 6.0 (with membrane-type sclera meter);
- Service life: ≥ 30years
Double-membrane Gas Holder
The double-membrane gas holder serves as storage for biogas produced from digester tanks. The membrane is made of corrosion resistant and environmentally friendly composites. It is mainly made of high tensile strength fibre, coated with an anti-corrosion, anti-aging, anti-microbial and UV protection coating. The fire protection capability meets European strict standards. The life span is 15 years and above.
- The shape of the gas holder is hemispherical
- Ease of maintenance
- The membrane is fire rated to European standard B level
- Automatically adjust outlet pressure of biogas, normally at 3,000Pa.
- Safe to use. Installed with safety relief and vacuum relief device.
Composition of Double-Membrane Gas Holder
The gas holder is mainly made of high tensile polyester fibre membrane fabric. The general shape is of a truncated sphere shape i.e. 30% spherical, 50% spherical, 70% spherical and so on. There are 2 layers of membrane. The outer layer serves to maintain the spherical shape of the gas holder. Besides that, it also serves a protection layer for wind load, snow load and rain load. The inner layer serves as a carrier for the gas.
There is a supporting air blower to maintain the shape of the outer layer. If there is not enough biogas in the inner layer, the air blowers will intake some air from atmosphere to keep the spherical shape. If the biogas is full in the inner layer, the air in the outer layer will be discharged to accommodate more space for the inner layer expansion.